Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Sneden Hall

As I was walking to the front of Sneden Hall this morning like I do on any regular Tuesday or Thursday morning, I saw the bright lights that were the Sneden Shuttle bus that I take every time i'm downtown from the place where I park my car to my first class. The bus is scheduled to be there every day at 7:35. It was 7:27.

I start to run through  the doors and out towards the bus as I wave my arms in panic and start yelling "WAIT WAIT WAIT" hoping the bus driver would see me. Sure enough, she turned to me and made direct eye contact. I was releived that she had seen me and that she would wait so I wouldnt be late to class.

To my surprise, she then shut the door to the bus and drove away.
What?

After all the commotion I caused and embarrassment from all the people casually sitting outside of Sneden Hall watching this whole thing happen, I couldnt beleive the woman just shut the door basically in my face and drove away.

You discust me, angry bus driver.

No comments: